Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 14: Getting Settled

Dear Baby,
We’re feeling settled in more ways than one this week. We were able to get all our belongings moved over the weekend, so life is somewhat back to a normal flow. Mom is embracing pregnancy more and more each day. Your parents are both gaining confidence knowing our lives are about to change and that soon we’ll be responsible for you. And, Dad is slowly getting used to the fact that by the end of this week he’ll be 30! (Happy Birthday, Dave)

Mom’s belly is just starting to grow in noticeable ways. Watching this happen makes me smile. I know you’re growing comfortable inside me and I’m eager to see proof that you’re in there! What an amazing thing our bodies can do – grow humans!

I don’t want to speak too soon, but I’m anxious to share that we’re leaning towards using cloth to diaper you. Mom has been doing a lot of research. Cloth diapers have come a long way from where they started, Baby! Holy buckets are there options – too many to keep up with! I’m doing my best to educate myself and read about different options. My hope is to pick a few products that will match our lifestyle, laundry routine, and budget. I’ve learned that cloth diapers can save a lot of money, help prevent diaper rash, and aid a quicker transition into being potty trained! We’ll take it! If anyone has advice to offer about cloth diapers, I happily welcome your comments!


Stay comfy and get settled in there, little babe. We have another two trimesters to spend together! Looking forward to it!
My first day using a pregnancy secret so my pants were more comfortable
Week 14






No comments:

Post a Comment