Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week 24: Movin' and Groovin'


Dear Baby,
Time is flying by!  This week allowed few moments to sit and be.  I found myself running from one activity to the next frequently.  The moments I did take time to relax became special.  That’s because when I stop moving it seems you start moving.  You’ve been most active in Mom’s belly before bedtime and early in the morning.  Sometimes its rhythmic kicks, other times is what I’d call slithers.  I am not yet accustomed to feeling you and sometimes I’ll react with a jolt.  Nothing has caused me discomfort or pain – I’m told that’s coming.  I’ve also been told your movements inside me are something I’ll miss once you arrive.  This advice has prompted me to enjoy our time together.

Dad and I are also making a point to spend time together.  We know that once you’re here time for just the two of us will be limited – all for good reasons!  We’ve made a point to schedule mini dates and have cherished each other’s company and conversation.  While on a date this week, Dad and I celebrated “National Nacho Day!”  We love our nachos!  We make our own using different ingredients, but also taste test different variations from restaurants.  After learning it was “National Nacho Day” Mom and Dad decided we should celebrate our happy hour date by ordering nachos.  You were very squirmy that night.  You must have enjoyed the nachos just as much as us!  You’ll fit in well in this family, baby!
Happy National Nacho Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment